The Office MILF Ch. 02

Dear readers, it has come to my attention that some of my stories have been plagiarised on Literotica.

If you want to use any of my works as the basis for your own, it's fine, go ahead, you have my permission providing:

1. You do not use word for word extracts

2. You notify me and credit me at the beginning of the story

Thank you and happy reading.

* * * * *

The next day was beautiful, a cloudless blue sky. It was only 7 AM but already quite humid. I relished the cycle to work, the early summer heat, the breeze in my hair, the bare legs of pretty female cyclists at the traffic lights. Parking my bike at the stand, I unlocked our office door and headed for the kitchen to brew a cup of tea.

After a few hours the humidity started to become quite uncomfortable. The air-conditioning wasn't working. I checked the circuit breakers. Everything seemed fine so I returned to the office and asked Sheila, our secretary, to call the air-conditioning service.

My phone rang; an internal call.

"Yes?"

Sheila spoke: "The air-con guys are tied up until next week. I've tried calling around but everyone's busy, nobody can come this week. Sorry."

By noon, I was sweating profusely, my underarms and shirt back were soaked. After lunch, the entire office gathered around for a meeting to discuss customer service. Some of the men suggested that we be allowed to break the dress code until the air-con was working again. Someone suggested shorts. The general manager, Tom, a nice bloke, but a stickler for formality, quickly put the kibosh on that idea but he did concede that we wouldn't have to wear ties or jackets while we were in the office. I piped up that it wasn't fair, the females could wear skirts but we couldn't wear shorts. Tom just gave me a dirty look.

The following day it was even hotter. I sat sweltering at my desk, jealous of the ladies wearing their comfortable skirts and dresses. Felicity was wearing a light blue, mid-thigh skirt and a white blouse - with a lot of buttons undone. I could see was wearing a matching light blue bra, which displayed her glorious mounds to full effect. I realised I was staring. She noticed and raised her eyebrows at me. Embarrassed I looked away and quickly busied myself with paperwork.

Half an hour later my phone rang, Felicity.

"Hi Felicity, what's up?"

"Hi Tom, my computer is acting up again and help desk told me I have to wait until next week before they can check it out. Would you mind having a look? Maybe it's something simple?"

"OK, what's it doing?"

"Well sometimes it disconnects from the internet and email doesn't send or receive."

"OK, it sounds like a network issue, I'll have a look in a minute."

"That would be great, I owe you. Oh Tom, I have a meeting so if I'm not at my desk just go ahead and work on it."

"Cool, what's your password?"

There was a long pause. I waited.

"Hello Felicity, are you still there?"

"Do you really need my password?"

"Well I won't be able to diagnose the problem properly if I can't login to your PC."

Another long pause.

"OK, I'll tell you the password but it's a bit embarrassing so please don't say anything. It's Lickme. No spaces, an uppercase L, a one instead of an i an two ee's."

My cock stirred as I savoured the thought of licking Felicity's pussy.

"Don't worry, I won't say a word. Lots of people use saucy passwords."

Lots of people actually don't, but I was trying to make her feel better.

When my penis had calmed down enough to walk, I got up and headed to her desk but by the time I arrived, she had already left for her meeting. I logged into her PC using the password she had given me and began to troubleshoot. I opened explorer and browsed to my folder on the common network drive, X. Suddenly there was a beep and I was dumped back to the desktop. The icon showing network connectivity had a red X through it. Hmm, it seemed like a hardware problem. I reset the network adapter but the problem persisted. I stuck my hand behind the PC and wiggled the Ethernet network cable. It was secure. I crawled under the desk to check if the wall socket was the problem. The desk was deep, old-fashioned and L shaped; the type used for large CRT monitors before flat panels were available. I shuffled across the carpet underneath the desk to the network socket to check the cable was securely inserted. Ah, the clip that held the cable in place was missing. I pushed the connector in hard and heard a beep from the computer as it reconnected. I had found the problem, we just needed to replace her cable.

Just then I heard Felicity talking with a colleague, coming closer and closer. She was complaining that the meeting was too short; the meeting room was the only one with working A/C and she had hoped it would last a good deal longer but a crucial attendee was ill and they had to re-schedule.

She sat in her chair before I had a chance to get out from under the desk. Her stocking less legs were smooth and tanned. I didn't know if I should make my presence known or wait until she got up again and leave without embarrassing her.

She scratched her calf then hitched herself forward, spread her legs, wiggled her bottom into the chair and began typing. I watched transfixed. Her legs remained spread, I could see the gusset of her lacy white panties. My cock began to harden. Very carefully, I moved closer; as close as I dared. A few stray pubic hairs were curling around the outside of her panties. I could see outline of her pussy lips under the thin fabric. God, I wanted to crawl forward and start licking her slit -even over her panties. I wanted to bury my nose in it. I caught the pungent whiff of a warm vagina. My penis turned to rock. Felicity stopped typing and casually dropped her hand in her lap. She shifted forward so that her stomach was directly against the desk. This had the effect of bringing that wonderful sight even closer to my face. I could really smell her now.

She slyly snuck her hand down between her legs and brushed her middle finger up and down her slit once then very slowly started rotating her index finger around at the top. I watched in delicious agony as my cock strained against my trousers. The middle of Felicity's panties darkened as they became damp. Her finger picked up the tempo. Suddenly she pulled her panties to one side, exposing her glorious red pussy. She stuck her index finger in the hole. It made a slurping noise. She slurped it in and out quickly a few times then removed it and went back to rotating around her clit, panties still to one side.

Quickly and quietly, I unzipped my fly, extracted my penis and began to wank as fast and quietly as possible. Felicity had an incredibly beautiful and sexy pussy; long internal flaps and a lovely gaping hole - which I really wanted to fill.

A female voice, shit! someone at her desk. Felicity casually let her hand slip from her pussy and returned it to the desktop. She replied to the speaker only to be asked another question. Her panties were still to one side and I had not stopped wanking. Suddenly all the excitement and danger caused my cock to erupt without warning. My sperm shot up and spaffed against the underside of Felicity's desk. By the time my eyes had rolled back again in my head, there was an awful lot of cum under her desk.

The conversation paused:

"Do you smell something?"

"Yeah, smells a bit like the men's room, gross."

The other person left. Felicity straightened her panties and reached into her handbag. She discreetly removed a mini vibrator, put it down her bra, stood up and walked briskly in the direction of the rest rooms.

https://nhatrangclub.vn/members/xahofive.355561/

http://www.ebuga.es/xapisefe

https://www.mojomarketplace.com/user/jesseiq-E26JBTvWa8

https://it.myfigurecollection.net/profile/kuhesohe

https://warosu.org/ic/thread/4321219

https://community.ibm.com/community/user/gettingstarted/network/members/profile?UserKey=c74dce17-0005-4b38-a6c0-e59ff45fd35b

https://www.developpez.net/forums/u1683825/xexuxiwa/

https://community.progress.com/members/mewewuve

https://poptype.co/biqokosu

https://findery.com/bibidipu

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Last Time I Fucked a Man

Nikki and... Son Ch. 04

Sissy Step-Dad Pt. 03